United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Climate Communications Intern
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Climate Communications Intern
Organization: The INTASAVE-CARIBSAVE Group
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 28 Sep 2015
The Climate Communications Intern will be part of a dynamic global team, working closely with the Head of Global Communications, Global Communications Manager, Head of Asia-Pacific Communications and the ACCC Team. The Intern will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Helping grow our media reach by creating a PR database and a comms tutorial for our project teams on writing press releases
· Supporting the kickstart of a newsletter by handling the preparation, design and mailing list
· Uploading our publications to Communities of Practice and Knowledge Sharing Platforms
· Working with project team colleagues to create high quality climate change communication products for our stakeholders;
· Providing editorial and communications support to project team colleagues to translate project work into creative, high impact resources, such as articles, op-eds, presentations, blogs and training modules;
· Working with the communications team to develop creative video ideas and then make them a reality;
· Organising international events, workshops and seminars, including planning, briefing, logistics, administration support;
· Contributing to social media, such as cutting short video clips for Instagram from longer videos, editing together interviews and vlogs, working with project teams to collect updates and content;
· Any other communications work and support as deemed necessary.
Selection Criteria Education & Experience:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
· Strong background in climate change and / or international development
· Experience or interest and existing skills in communications and/or print and broadcast media
· Web management experience
Skills & Abilities:
· Strong interpersonal, communication and team-work skills
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong writing skills for newsletters, brochures and websites
· High level of innovativeness and creativity
· A blue-skies and big-picture thinker
· Proficiently use word press, presentation and publication software
· High attention to detail
· Understanding on web designing and administration
· Graphic design skills or video experienceFreebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
· Strong skills in photography be able to take good pictures and video capturing and editing Responsibilities of INTASAVE: The position will be based at the INTASAVE-CARIBSAVE Group’s office in Central London.
INTASAVE will provide:
· Overall direction, support and guidance from the Global Engagement & Communications Manager
· All documentation and information deemed pertinent to the tasks and in the Company’s possession, subject to company intellectual property and financial sensitivities.
How to apply:
To apply: Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]by 17:00 GMT on 28th September 2015.
Full details at:http://www.intasave.org/documents/PDF/Vacancies/Climate-Communications-Intern-TORS.pdf
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.