United States of America: DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Organization: Women's Refugee Commission
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 30 Oct 2015
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support development of grant proposals, including writing and coordination of technical and cost inputs;
- Conduct research on grant opportunities and donors (foundation, government and corporate), including identifying and researching new sources of support and preparing donor and prospect briefings;
- Manage the grant reporting process for assigned grants, including working with program staff to make sure submission of quality and timely reports.
- Develop/maintain information on all proposals;
- Maintain and update proposal information and supplemental information (such as organizational past performance and capabilities);
- Liaise with the Development Coordinator and Finance team to reconcile revenue and make sure institutional gifts are accurately reflected in Raisers Edge.
- Assist with management of electronic and hard copy filing system on donors and prospects.
- Bachelors’ degree required;
- 3-5 years’ work experience supporting and managing grants with development or humanitarian assistance organizations;
- Familiarity and experience with institutional donors in the humanitarian and development industry;
- Flexible work attitude with proven ability to work productively in a team environment & independently
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with proven ability to prioritize projects and follow through with attention to detail and high-level accuracy;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Strong IT and computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge highly desirable.
How to apply:
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.