United States of America: HRIS Analyst
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: HRIS Analyst
Organization: Management Sciences for Health
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 21 Oct 2015
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Data Integrity and System Maintenance (30%)
- Work globally with decentralized data entry personnel to promote data accuracy and integrity.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades, implementation of modules, or fixes/patches.
- Collaborate with functional and vendor technical staff to coordinate and work through support ticket resolution.
- Maintain HRMS system tables, document issues, results, and processes.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
Projects/Process Improvement (20%)
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll).
- Use project management skills in managing projects. May lead project team for a given HR initiative.
Production Support (10%)
- Provide support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
Individual Development (5%)
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques.
- Through classes, reading, or other avenues, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field and equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of HRIS or HR generalist or specialist experience.
- One to two years of project experience and/or systems implementation experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of five years demonstrated experience working with Human Resources and/or HR information systems.
- Proficient in creating spreadsheets and reports using both HR system report writers and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Organized, with strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in handling highly sensitive information.
- Detail oriented with a compliance mindset.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships both internally and externally.
- Travel requirements > 5%
- Keyboard use, pulling drawers, lifting papers
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply Here :http://www.Click2Apply.net/4hw8gxw9r8
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.