United States of America: Operations Specialist
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Operations Specialist
Organization: Management Sciences for Health
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 13 Dec 2015
The Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting operational and administrative needs of the Health Programs Group (HPG) in the Medford, MA location. Major responsibilities include supporting the HPG Senior Directors located in Medford. S/he will also provide administrative/logistical support to the HPG Executive Assistant and other HPG unit staff as needed. Responsibilities for this position include meeting management for Senior Directors, event organization, timesheet coordination, supporting logistics for new HPG hire orientation, and coordination of HPG Medford office space.
Support to HPG Senior Directors (80%)
- Provide administrative and operational support to Medford based Senior Directors including responding to requests for information; coordinating internal and external meetings, create and maintain reports on unit budgets, project support structures, and staff professional development activities; and handling ad hoc internal and external requests as appropriate.
- Support procurement needs, following MSH procedures and policies, as required to support the work of the Senior Directors located in Medford.
- As requested, coordinate with Senior Directors for requests for consultants and follow MSH procedures and policies to finalize consultant agreements.
- Working closely with the Senior Directors and the EA, support the logistics of new hires to HPG, including updating orientation materials, scheduling orientation meetings, etc.
- Provide administrative support to HPG units on an as needed basis, including managing Group data storage (using Google apps) and support and approval matrices.
- As appropriate, play an “ombudsman” role to facilitate communication and problem resolution for operations issues, and facilitate progress towards implementation of decisions, action plans and achievement of expected results, as directed.
- Serve in a professional manner as direct liaison with other MSH Offices and Groups.
Support to the Executive Assistant (20%)
- Support the EA to coordinate meetings, appointments, and other HPG VP commitments during times when HPG VP is in Medford.
- Be available to back up EA for calendar and meeting requests with respect to objectives, agenda, and participants; triage urgent requests for time with the VP.
- Provide on-site support to HPG meetings, as requested by the VP and/or EA.
- Under the overall direction of the EA serve as timesheet coordinator for approximately half of HPG staff on U.S. payroll.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Tact and ability to work effectively with others at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated organization, planning, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Internet research. Ability to adapt and learn other database programs as required.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both verbally and in writing. Language skills in French and/or Spanish helpful but not required.
- Ability to work flexibly, collaboratively and independently in a complex and diverse organization is required.
- Exhibits adaptability, learning- and problem-solving approach. Works collaboratively as part of cross-functional team.
- Demonstrates attention to quality and consistency; produces material to established quality and efficiency
- Meets deadlines, exhibits good prioritization skills, and responds timely with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated competence to handle a variety of activities with attention to detail and quality.
- A good sense of humor and ability to maintain a fun and pleasant office environment for staff is required.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and tactfulness.
- Travel requirements <10%
- Keyboard use, pulling drawers, lifting papers
Reports to:Senior Director, Risk Management and Group Operations
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
How to apply:
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vtvmjncn48
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.