United States of America: PROGRAM MANAGER
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: PROGRAM MANAGER
Organization: CARE USA
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 20 Oct 2015
CARE is seeking a Program Manager that will provide global support and guidance on the use of Amway’s Nutrilite Little Bits (NLB) micronutrient supplement. The program manager will be housed at CARE Atlanta, GA Office and will provide guidance on programming, drive global monitoring, evaluation and reporting, and provide coordination support to local NGOs who use NLB in existing integrated Infant and Young Child Nutrition (IYCF) programs, support internal and external communications, and coordinate fundraising efforts with Amway.
- Lead weekly status meetings with Amway, providing support, guidance and responding to their concerns.
- On an ongoing basis, document best practices in the use of Little Bits from implementing partners and disseminate them accordingly.
- Ensure that M&E data is collected from each implementing partner, aggregate it, and issue global reports to Amway every six months.
- Orient implementing NGOs to the Little Bits program: Help NGOs to integrate Little Bits product into a pre-existing program, educate them on the use of Little Bits, and ensure they understand program requirements, common tools, global timelines, and reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Monitor the development of tools (such as behavior change communication materials) and share with implementing partners. As appropriate, CARE may convene all partners – virtually or in-person – to share learnings and program guidance.
NLB Program Support
- Convene regular meetings with internal CARE team to manage all deliverables
- Meet with CARE USA Partnership Manager once a month to update on program and troubleshoot challenges.
- Work with Strategic Partnerships’ Program Officer to deliver monthly fundraising reports and manage grant allocations.
- Work with Brand & Communications colleagues to deliver content contributions to Amway and ensure that it meets fundraising and stewardship plans.
- Secure opportunities to present NLB and the CARE-Amway partnership in external forums, such as Clinton Global Initiative, World Economic Forum, etc.
- Represent NLB program in external forums.
- A bachelor’s Degree, (Master’s preferred) in Public Health or related field;
- At least 4 years in health or nutrition program management, monitoring and evaluation;
- Project management, relationship management (especially across different cultures), program monitoring and evaluation;
- Some experience in international development or health programing a plus.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CAREUSA&cws=1&rid=2822
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
CARE USA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.