United States of America: Recruiter
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Recruiter
Organization: FHI 360
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 30 Sep 2015
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Recruiter
Recruits, interviews and recommends placement of candidates for professional and technical staff positions from both internal and external sources. Develops effective working relationships with placement agencies, colleges, technical schools, and job fairs. Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of personnel needs. Consults with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates. Extends offers to selected candidates and may arrange for relocation when necessary. Maintains an effective personnel advertising program as directed by management. Keeps informed of developments in such areas as wages and salaries, employee benefits, and general personnel practices.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant pools/sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Provides organization information, opportunities, and benefits; makes presentations; maintains rapport with external clients.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and attending HR conferences.
- Develops and implements tracking system to report key metrics for measuring and predicting staffing activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Collaborates with hiring managers, management and recruitment team to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies for high need to fill positions.
- Participates in client meetings and business strategy sessions to improve and build upon recruitment processes and creates innovative approaches to attract top quality talent.
- Identifies the best mix of resources among use of job boards, web searches, referrals and industry sources to find candidates.
- Develops position specific screening questionnaires for team to use, revises job descriptions and prepares advertisements.
- Manages candidates through the entire interview process from initial contact to hire date with company.
- Guides hiring managers on staffing and recruitment policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and employment laws.
- Leads, mentors and guides recruitment team.
- Serves as a liaison between recruiting management and hiring managers.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent – Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Communications, or Related Field perfered.
- Typically requires 5-8 years of experience with staffing/recruitment activities and practices.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients, and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate.
- Working experience with Workday HRIS system preferred.
- Prior work experience in a non- governmental organization (NGO).
- Certification as Professional Recruiter (PRC) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here to visit FHI 360's Career Center for a list of all open positions.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.