United States of America: Senior Recruiter/Program Manager, USAID Food Security Service Center, Arlington, VA
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Senior Recruiter/Program Manager, USAID Food Security Service Center, Arlington, VA
Organization: Social Impact
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 25 Dec 2015
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in order to improve people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, and the US Department of State; bilateral donors; multilateral development banks; foundations; and non-profits.
The USAID Food Security Service Center (FSSC) is a five-year project managed by Social Impact. It was launched in October 2013 with the overarching goal of supporting USAID’s Bureau for Food Security (BFS) in providing a broad range of integrated and knowledge-driven technical services to FTF Missions, USAID/Washington, other USG operating units, and host country counterparts. Specific services include: state-of-the-art food security support services with a focus on program and project design and management, expert analyses, capacity building; and bridging support and/or developing small scale pilots.
SI is seeking a Senior Recruiter/Program Manager to lead the recruitment and management of short-term consultants for Social Impact’s Food Security Service Center (FSSC). In addition, the manager prepares quarterly and annual reports, manages the budget, and is responsible for maintaining all project monitoring and evaluation data.
- Identifies candidates for Mission and/or BFS assignments based on Statement of Work (SOW)
- Revises job descriptions, and prepares and places advertisements
- Identifies new, efficient, cutting-edge, and creative sources and solutions for recruiting and advertising
- Manages candidates from initial contact to hire date with company, including completion of reference, background checks, and other due diligence activities
- Enters candidate CVs and other information in recruiting database as needed
- Ensures timeliness and efficiency throughout the recruitment process
- Serves as the project Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer, tracking progress against set indicators and targets; manages internal M&E system, including data collection tools and analyses
- Develops and tracks project budget and prepares quarterly projections
- Provides programmatic and administrative support to FSSC operations
- Prepares assignment budgets and consultant agreements
- Manages consultant onboarding process and consultant activities in the field
- Maintains a portfolio of 10-15 short-term projects and consultants
- Contributes to quarterly reports, annual reports, and other project deliverables as needed
- Reviews and approves consultant invoices, timesheets, and expense reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required in international development, agriculture, human resources, or other related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of related work experience in international development and project management
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation and/or recruiting a plus
- Understanding of USAID project management and recruiting
- Knowledge of USG rules and regulations
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and recruiting databases a plus
How to apply:
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
To apply, please visit our website: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=496.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.