United States of America: Senior Strategic Information Management and Analysis Specialist
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Senior Strategic Information Management and Analysis Specialist
Organization: Management Sciences for Health
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 25 Nov 2015
In this newly created role, MSH seeks a tech savvy candidate who enjoys building system architecture within Salesforce and who has strong analytical skills to help craft strategic reports and build efficiencies across units utilizing Salesforce. In this role the successful candidate will develop, will organize and maintain the information architecture for the Health Programs Group, and will help build the capacity of senior staff on the use and functionality of Salesforce as the primary information management platform. If you enjoy improving system efficiencies, building capacity and have a track record of collaborating to help teams better understand and adopt systems then this exciting challenge is for you.
- Serve as the unit’s expert in the utilization of Salesforce as the primary information management platform for business and strategy development needs.
- Assist in assessing and defining the unit’s business and strategy information needs. This will be coordinated with other stakeholder groups.
- Advise on Salesforce functionality and possible usages.
- Identify and manage consultants for specific Salesforce projects.
- Constantly identify opportunities and suggest ways to improve the information management functionality.
- Assist in developing a management framework for the systematic collection and inputting of data into Salesforce. The management framework will include data collection points at the country, technical and global levels.
- Assist in developing data quality processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and liaise with MSH’s Results Management and Informational Learning unit for data collection.
- Manage levels of access and security for usage of salesforce information.
- Prepare and produce specific high level analytical reports and presentations with defined parameters for use at quarterly review meetings, with MSH leadership team and the Board of Directors.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of six years of relevant professional experience or a Master’s Degree with four years of experience.
- Prior experience using Salesforce including configuration and report development.
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Proven capacity to generate analytical products utilizing a wide variety of data, with graphs, charts and additional creative content.
- Strong process management and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with a team and foster a collaborative spirit and the ability to create positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to initiate and organize work, to establish priorities in a time-sensitive environment, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work cross-culturally with a wide variety of clients and customers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Ability to travel to countries in which MSH works (20% time).
- English fluency is required.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience supporting a proposal development process and overall business development activities of a non-profit company strongly preferred.
- French, Spanish or Portuguese language skills preferred.
Please upload your cover letter and resume as one Word or PDF document.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.