UNRA 2016 Job Interview Shortlist
Good news, the 2016 UNRA shortlist for Jobs interview is out. If you did apply for the Uganda National Roads Authority Jobs early this year, this is a post you shouldn’t miss out. In here, I am sharing with you that list of the shortlisted candidates for the different job opportunities / vacancies which had been applied for. Too, you will find that Oral interviews list for candidates and which you can make use of to find out whether you are among the lucky ones and or you were left out.
This UNRA 2016 jobs shortlist for candidates is available on the Uganda national roads authority web portal and visible to the public. Wondering whether you are in that list or not? Please take sometime to find out how you can be able to locate your name, and how to get started with the list which is in PDF document type.
Requirements to view the UNRA Jobs 2016 shortlist
1. A computer or supported device like laptop or smartphone or tablet.
2. An internet connection on your device (an internet cafe can work if you don’t own one)
3. PDF reader software like Adobe Acrobat, Foxit or PDF24 is required and it must be installed on your device.
How to find your name in the 2016 UNRA shortlist
1. Start by visiting http://www.unra.go.ug/ and look on your right hand side.
2. Under Job opportunities, right click on the list you want to download and select save as.
3. Wait for the list to download and open it on your computer.
4. Use keys CTRL+F, enter your name in the box provided and hit search.
If your name is highlighted, you are lucky. You are in the shortlist list for 2016 UNRA jobs.