World: 15-674: Arabic Web and Graphic Designer Officer
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In World: 15-674: Arabic Web and Graphic Designer Officer
Organization: International Medical Corps
Closing date: 16 Nov 2015
15-674: Arabic Web and Graphic Designer Officer
International Medical Corps, a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs, seeks candidates for the position of ****Arabic Web and Graphic Designer Officer**** in the Middle East.
Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
****ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES****
- Support the MENA Initiative team by providing preliminary layouts, ideas and designs for collateral and branded materials
- Gather materials needed for design, website, and other collateral and projects;
- Provide design support for Arabic outreach materials for publication and distribution, based on existing styles and brand guidelines in collaboration with Communications Department designers and colleagues;
- Design and develop infographics in Arabic to support the outreach strategy and in coordination with HQ communication department, technical unit, operations and other relevant departments.
- Update and revise existing materials in Arabic to reflect new content provided by MENA Initiative and Communications colleagues;
- Develop and update visual support materials in Arabic, including PowerPoint presentations, images and videos;
- Help to ensure that International Medical Corps graphic standards are maintained on all visibility items and materials in Arabic used internally and worldwide;
- Help to coordinate the development and production of International Medical Corps’ visibility materials in Arabic for field use by producing internally and coordinating with outside vendors;
- Help update and maintain the Arabic website;
- Assist Middle East field offices in the development of material in Arabic necessary for project implementation and reporting
- Assist in special event planning and production in the Middle East;
- Assist HQ communication in developing material in English for Middle East projects and GCC donors.
- Handle various special requests related to design services on an as- assigned/needed basis;
- Other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation.
Skills & Requirements:* 2-4 years of progressive and relevant experience;
- Solid organizational and time management skills: ability to prioritize work, yet multi-task in a fast-paced work setting;
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, PC knowledge/Web;
- Working knowledge of: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- Excellent computer skills in both PC and Mac environments;
- Previous experience in designing and developing infographics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and manage working relationships diplomatically; Other Relevant Information (if applicable): * Ability to work successfully and effectively, both independently and as part of a team in a multicultural and participatory environment;
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
- Strong spelling, grammar, copywriting and editing skills.
- Language: Native Arabic speaker with strong English language skills
How to apply: Please go to: Arabic Web and Graphic Designer Officer and follow the instructions for applying online.
“International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.”
How to apply:
How to apply:
To officially begin the application process, qualified candidates please go to our career page http://careers.internationalmedicalcorps.org/careers.aspx , noting where you noticed the position you are applying for and complete the online employment application form.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.