Zimbabwe: Executive Assistant
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Zimbabwe: Executive Assistant
Organization: World Wide Fund For Nature
Closing date: 23 Oct 2015
WWF is an important, effective and authoritative conservation organization and we are able to respond to and influence the changing socio-economic and political landscape for the benefit of the environment in Africa and the survival of humanity globally. We endeavour to be an influential and respected conservation organization in Africa; making Africa a model in demonstrating sustainable relationship between humans and nature.
WWF Zimbabwe Country Office is seeking to recruit a highly qualified and competent individual to fill the vacant position of Executive Assistanton a Fixed-Term contract of 1 year.
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe.
The Executive Assistant will provide Administrative, secretarial and technical support to the Change Director, based in Harare and Deputy Regional Director, based in Maputo; oversight administrative support to the Change Team and provide support to the hosting of the WWF Annual Conference to be held in Livingstone.
What you need:
Required Qualifications and experiences:
- A University Degree in Business Administration or related field; Masters in Business Administration an advantage.
- At least five years work experience in a reputable International NGO in a similar or equivalent position.
- Proven track record in successfully working with Director level functions in international development, and/or other related fields;
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation competence, with attention to details;
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Knowledge of French and/or Portuguese an added advantage
For a detailed job description visithttp://wwf.panda.org/who_we_are/jobs/
How to apply:
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a cover letter and CV to Finance Manager, WWF Zimbabwe clearly mentioning the position “**Executive Assistant**” on the subject line to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: ****23rd October 2015****
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.