Here is how you can cancel your Amazon Starz prime subscription and end your $8.99 cost-a-month premium streaming channel. Known for its vast film and movie collection, you will find lots of the originals including the likes of Top Gun Maverick, P-Valley, Outlander, Power Book, 6 Days, Walkaway Joe, etc when you subscribe to Starz, an Amazon prime subscription.
Regardless of the reason behind your need to cancel your Amazon Starz subscription, following this simple guide will take you through the entire cancellation process using iPhone, Android, or computer. All you have to do is to follow the instructions below.
How to cancel Starz on Amazon Prime
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Click on the Accounts &Lists menu located at the top right
- Click on the Memberships and subscriptions link
- Re-login to your Account as will be prompted
- Click on Prime Video Channels
- Click on the Cancel Channels next to Starz under Your Channels
- Confirm that You really want to cancel your subscription
- Cancel the Auto-Renew to avoid paying for a canceled subscription
- Enter the Reason for cancellation and confirm
Upon the success of your Amazon Starz Prime subscription cancelation, you will be returned to the Channel list. You will also have the option to Restart Starz in case you change your mind.
Kindly note that by canceling your membership, you will not be in a position to access all the premium streaming channels associated with Amazon Starz video.
Test Starz on Amazon Prime Video using a Free Trial
If you aren’t aware of the Starz-associated benefits including why you should subscribe, you might want to try out using the Free Trial offer. You have the option to access Amazon Prime Video for a free 7-day trial, after which you can opt-in to purchase a Starz channel subscription for $8.99/month through Prime Video to enjoy even more.