How To Merge/Combine/Join Photos With PhotoScape
Photoscape is a photo combining application which is free for use in addition to serving more than a single purpose just like other image editing software like Adobe Photoshop and many others. With Photoscape, one can be able to View, Edit, Batch edit, create image pages, combine pictures, create animated gif images, split pics, convert, pick colors, do renaming, paper prints, merge and join, perform screen captures, print completed tasks and do many others just like one may get to know after trying.
Image editing is one of the most and commonly performed actions at least on a daily basis due to a good number of reasons as to why the different people may want to do so for example to beautify an photo, to combine single images into one, to create slideshows and animated rotational images, cartooning and many others just like the different images may be seen on the internet. And with Photoscape regardless of being a free software, it leaves no traces behind on an image for example the promotional stamps which are very common on most free ware and applications not until one does upgrade.
While trying to help out my son with his art homework after having installed a fresh copy of my operating system, that is when I came to know about Photoscape as being one other good editing application after it tested its features and which I choose to share with you as a result of coming across some question which had been posted on one question and answer site about how to merge and combine photos using Photoshop and in case you have been asking yourself this same question, just continue reading.
1. You will need to download the Photoscape software (application) from their website www.photoscape.org and or get it from other software sites like on Old Apps www.oldapps.com, install it on your computer and start by clicking on its desktop icon or from the program list.
2. The next step is to have all of your to edit or merge photos/images saved on your computer in any location of your choice for example in My Pictures under My Documents or on your Desktop.
3. Now click on Combine after launching the Photoscape application and browser the location of your photos just like you saved them in 2 above.
4. On your right hand side of the application, select your choice of joining whether merging on sides or the down way.
5. Now drag and drop your images and photos in where you see “Drag images here” and add all the number of pics you want.
6. You can choose which location an image should be for example in the middle, on the left or right using the drag option on the top.
7. You are ready to save your newly created merged image the moment you click on “Save” and you will be done.
Please note that you can as well select the Edit option assuming you want to add more features on your images like Text words, changing color, contrasting, resizing and many others according to your interest.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below.