Are you into paid to click? Have you heard about PaidVerts.com? How about Interacting with Ads? Do you know what it is? Do you want to know whether it is a legit, scam or real site? How about getting to know more on how it works? For any question which may have been troubling your head about PaidVerts, don’t you worry since this Review written by myself basing on my own experience will help you discover and get to know more on what you should know. Briefly, Paid Verts is another paid to click site although for it operates in a bit more advanced way as opposed to the old style and surfing ways many of us have been used to but all in all, joining the site means that you are into paid to visit other sites which are known as advertisers websites and more on that, you too as a member can become an advertiser for as long you pay ion for ads.
Unlike other PTC sites you have seen in the past and even now, Pverts looks to be a different one. It operates on a secured service using https, a model which shows seriousness and security to the user or those who are planning to join and for them, they *pay members to interact with advertisers. Personally, I have not earners a single coin and nor been paid just like many of those other reviews you have seen and or come across. Sure, lets see how the sites works.
1. You are required to create an account and which is free. By the way, I never got a verification email and which means that it looks not to be part of the deal.
2. You are required to log on to the site using your email address and password after which you get access to members area.
3. As a new member, you are required to view activation ads and which are unpaid. My account was credited up to 16 activation ads and I only managed to click 2 of them and after seeing no earnings, I gave it a break.
4. On each ad view you select, you are required to copy and paste the text as seen and into the box provided after which the visit advertiser site link is unlocked.
5. On the advertisers site which usually opens in a new window, you are required to fill a capatcha while waiting for the 30 seconds which you must visit the advertiser website.
6. Once the confirm link appears, you click on it and the amount you you earned with an option to close window.
7. You can then select view additional ads and continue like you did.
The Question comes here? How do you earn if you are credited with Zero when you view activation ads (paid ads)?
1. Bonus Ad Points – You get paid for that.
2. Upgrade your account for more..
Is It A Scam or Legitimate site?
To be honest, I am still trying it out and will soon share with you my personal view. But if you can, I always recommend that you take a test ride like I do and find out basing on what you see. It is all about you to decide whether its legit or scam.