A factory or hard reset reverts the mobile device to its factory settings. And once the operation is triggered, all data stored on the same phone is lost without recovery. That is why it is very important to make a back up of your important data before getting started. Otherwise, you will loose all your data without recovery.
In order to hard reset your Huawei Y330 android smartphone, you will have to follow the following below procedures and steps.
1. Turn off your Huawei Y330.
2. Press the Volume up key and the Power key at the same time.
3. When phone vibrates, release the power key and continue holding the volume key.
4. When android logo displays, release the volume key.
5. Press power key.
6. Navigate using volume up and volume down keys
7. Select Wipe data / factory reset
8. Press Power key or volume up to select
9. Select Yes all user data and press volume up or power key
Wait for data to be formatted and press power key to reboot. You are done with your Huawei Y330 hard reset.