How To Hard Reset LG L90 (D405) Smartphones
This guide is about how to perform a LG L90 (D405) smartphone hard reset. If you have been wondering how to go about the entire process including the steps on how to do the above, then consider the time you spend reading this article being valuable.
Once you are done with this entire post, you will be able to know how it all works when it comes on how to hard reset LG K120E and LG L90 (D405). As always, different people have different reasons as to why they call for a hard reset. Among the reasons include but not limited having forgotten the Gmail (Google) account credentials, unlock pattern, code or pin, the need to wipe all data, phone mulfunction at some point, wanting to uninstall an application which has failed using the normal procedures and etc. These same reasons are some of the ones which can prompt a user to perform an LG L90 (D405) hard resetting but how?
Taking other phones including Tecno, iTel, MTK and others aside, the LG L90 (D405) seem different when it comes on how to hard reset. If you have been defeated and stuck on how to, please follow the simple procedures below t perform your LG L90 (D405) hard reset.
Procedures on how to hard reset LG L90 (D405)
– Turn off your LG L90 (D405).
– Press and hold volume down key, and then press power key.
– Release power key when you see LG logo for 2 seconds and press it again once and release it.
– Wait until LG Android recovery menu shows up.
– Navigate using Volume down / up keys and press OK to select.
– Select Erase all data and restore default settings and select yes to confirm.
– Wait until process completes and your LG L90 (D405) should reboot.
Please note that you will be prompted to enter your Google account details since these phones have [[[Android 5]]]. and above have Google FRP. If forgot your Google account details, use the forgot account option, and or simply use the FRP bypass option using a [[[mobile flashing box]]].