An activated Zuku decoder gives you freedom to watch all of your subscribed television channels without having to worry about downtimes. In order to get started, you need to have your account number for both the new or old digital box set. Having your account number allows you to contact customer service for a re-activation in cases where you have been disconnected or to be connected as a new customer.
Available in different packages, Zuku satellite TV allows customers to select a package of choice from their offers in order to get access to quality and affordable entertainment for home or office. Customers enjoy live streaming of both Ugandan local and international television channels including many radio channels just like other players including Startimes, DSTV, GoTV and others offer.
Before being activated, customers are required to first pay their subscription amounts which vary depending on the package of choice. From as low as Uganda shillings 12,000/= to 39,000/=, you are ready to enjoy unlimited entertainment across your favorite channels there by enjoying the benefits.
Available Zuku TV packages
- ZukuSmart (53 TV channels, 21 radio station and local channels for ugx 12,000/=)
- ZukuSmart Plus (65 TV channels, 21 radio stations and local channels for ugx 16,000/=)
- ZukuClassic (73 TV channels, 58 radio stations and local channels for ugx 26,500/=)
- ZukuPremium (83 TV channels, 58 radio stations and local channels for ugx 36,500/=)
- Asian Standalone Package ( 27+ Asian channels for ugx 39,000/=)
- Asian Buy Through Package ( 21+ Asian channels for ugx 35,000/=)
How to activate Zuku decoder
Immediately after payment, your decoder will be activated automatically. In cases where you successfully paid and still you are disconnected, you can reach out customer service via email [email protected], via call on 256 031 222 4800, 020 072 4800 or through the support form available here. Either way, you’ll be required to provide your customer details including the Zuku Account number in order to be activated.
Making a Payment
Zuku allows customers to pay or renew their subscriptions via a number of ways. Right from Mobile money, Payway, Ezeemoney, Interswitch to POS terminals, it only takes a few moments to have your satelite TV box re-activated and working again even after being disconected. Refer to this post on how to make a payment for your TV using a number of ways.
Points to note:
- You can buy the Zuku decoder from any authorised agent or reseller.
- You need to have it installed in order to start using it.
- You must have an active subscription in order to watch your enterntainment.
In cases or errors, reaching customer care and support on the numbers provided above will offer quick solution. Also note that the subscription package prices are subjsct to change. You can always refer to this link for an updated list including those of channels.