You can hard reset any Fero smartphone if you use this key combination. Pressing the right key combination will take you to the recovery mode, from where you can select the wipe data option there by defaulting your mobile settings. Fero mobile phones being android devices which many smartphone users have continued to pick interest in not only buying but also using them.
Before you hard reset Fero Iris, F1801, A4502, A5002 or F180, you need to understand that all data including files and folders current stored on your device memory will be lost. It is important to always backup your device before your wipe your device back to factory defaults.
In incidences of a virus, malfunction, forgotten password, PIN or pattern, hard resetting your Fero using the china mobile master reset code (original way) will help you restore your device back to default factory settings. Follow steps below.
How to hard reset Fero A4001
- Power off your fero device
- Long press volume up (+) and power button at the same time.
- When phone starts, release both power and volume up buttons
- Hold volume down (-) key until android recovery screen appears.
- Scroll to data wipe/factory reset using volume keys.
- Use power button to confirm selection.
- Select Yes—-wipe all data and use power key to confirm.
- Wait until android recovery shows up.
- Scroll to reboot and confirm with power key.
Note: The above tutorial works with any other model in the Fero devices family.
You should now wait for phone to start and complete the initial set up process. If your device has Google account added (gmail), you will be required to confirm your account details when you restart the device. And your SIM card must be data active or have access to a WiFi connection in order to complete initial set up process.