You can hard reset Four s400 android mobile following the right key combinations. Since we are performing a hard rather than a soft factory reset, following the right key pattern will take you to the Android recovery mode. From the recovery mode, you will be able to wipe data from your device thus successfully restoring it to factory defaults.
Four s400 phones are android devices which many smartphone users have continued to pick interest in not only buying but also using them. In any case you want to perform the s400 or any other from the same devices family, following the steps given in this tutorial will allow you perform a factory reset.
Before you hard reset Four s400 mobile, you need to understand that all data including files and folders current stored on your device memory will be lost. It is important to always backup your device before your wipe your device back to factory defaults.
In incidences of a virus, malfunction, forgotten password, PIN or pattern, hard resetting your Four s400 using the china mobile master reset code (original way) will help you restore your device back to default factory settings. Follow steps below.
Steps to hard reset Four s400
- Power off your device
- Long press volume up (+) and power button at the same time.
- When phone starts, release both power and volume up buttons
- Hold volume down (-) key until android recovery screen appears.
- Scroll to data wipe/factory reset using volume keys.
- Use power button to confirm selection.
- Select Yes—-wipe all data and use power key to confirm.
- Wait until android recovery shows up.
- Scroll to reboot and confirm with power key.
Also read: How To Turn Off Google Weather Notification
Note: This procedure below does not require anything like factory reset password. In cases where recovery took you to Clear eMMC, simply select that and it will perform the same function.
You should now wait for phone to start and complete the initial set up process. Since this Four s400 runs on Android 4.4.2 OS, you need not to worry about FRP even if you had Google account (Gmail) linked to your mobile.