The Rolls Royce Phantom IV was Kabaka Mutebi’s 67th birthday gift.
The revamped 1950s Model Rolls Royce Phantom IV belonged to Sir Edward Muteesa II, the father of Buganda King, Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II.
In case you missed Kabaka Mutebi’s 67th birthday celebrations that were held a few days ago, you may have missed the historical gift as well. But no worry, find everything about Kabaka Mutebi’s Rolls Royce in pictures.
Kabaka’s 67th BirthDay Gift – Rolls Royce In Pictures
Interesting Facts About Kabaka’s Rolls Royce Phantom IV
- Manufactured by Rolls Royce
- Manufactured in the 1950s
- Up to 500 Million UGX was used to restore it
- The cabinet chaired by President Yoweri Museveni agreed to return the car to the Buganda Kingdom in 2020.
- Prince David Wasajja received the Rolls Royce on behalf of Buganda Kingdom at Bulange in Mengo
- Spare was got from old cars of the same make and manufacturer that were no longer in use, Prime Minister (Katikkiro) Charles Peter Mayiga said.
- Only 18 Rolls Royce Phantom IVs were made between 1950 and 1956.
- The Royce Phantom IV is automated gear
- Has a 5000 CC engine
- The color was imported from the UK
- Radio modified from AM to FM
You have seen the picture of the Rolls Royce Phantom IV, the historical gift to the Kabaka of Buganda Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II. Forget about what you can do with expired soda and think about what this gift means. The rest is over to you. More in the news and entertainment category.