This guide is on how to hard reset GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile) android smartphone. If you own one and for any reason you would prefer to hard reset it in order to have your mobile auto fix itself just like how it was when you first bought it, then this article is what you have been looking for. In below, you find a full guide on how to restore GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile) to factory defaults using the hard reset option.
Whether you forgot your GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile) unlock pattern, pin or password or simply want to revert your mobile the way it was when you bought it, then this guide is what you should read. Just like many other android OS smartphones, the GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile) too requires certain steps and tools in order to be hard reset. Below are the procedures.
How to Soft reset GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile)
– Power on your mobile.
– Tab apps button and go to settings.
– Scroll and tap backup and reset
– Tap erase everything and enter pattern or pin to confirm.
– Wait for process to complete. Your mobile will turn off and on itself.
How to hard reset GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile) using Miracle Box
– Power off your mobile completely.
– Press Volume down (-) and Power keys
– Your mobile should vibrate to reboot.
– Release power key and keep hold the Volume down.
– You should see Fast boot
– Launch Miracle box software.
– Select Android Chip
– Select Wipe Userdata under FastBoot mode.
– Select userdata from drop down list
– Click start button
– Conect USB data cable and plug it in your GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile)
At this moment, you should see progress of action in Miracle box interface. Once action is completed, you should see that alert. Power on your GT-Q999 Chinese Mini Tablet (Mobile) and you will be able to use it since hard reset will be done. It is simple and easy using Miracle box software.