Pay School Fees Using Stanbic Bank’s FlexiPay On Mobile
You read it right! This is a full guide on how to pay school fees using Stanbic bank’s FlexiPay service right from your phone using the MTN mobile money option. No matter which part in Uganda you are located, this Flexi Pay service by Stanbic bank will help you pay your student’s school fees from that very location without the need to travel to town in search of bank branches, which are well known for having a lot of “Traffic” jam inside.
FlexiPay service by Stanbic is described as being “easy, fast, secure, affordable, anywhere, anytime”. This service allows you to clear your child’s school fees while at the same time working on other things which too matter in life. You can do this while on the go, while at home, in the garden and etc and thus saving you time to travel to town in search of banking halls.
How to pay school fees using Stambic bank FlexiPay on MTN mobile money
In order to get started and make use of this service, you will need to follow the simple instructions and procedures below. The while process is very simple, easy and convenient. Below is how..
– Dial *290*1# on your mobile to access Stambic school menu.
– Select continue and enter the school code, which you must obtain from your school.
– The Correct school name should display assuming the code entered was correct.
– Input the student number, which you must obtain from your school.
– The Correct student name should display assuming the number entered was correct.
– Enter the amount you want to pay eg 300,000 and confirm all details above.
– Continue to authorize transaction
– Dial *165#, go to my account and my approvals.
– Enter MTN mobile money PIN and approve payment.
You will get a text message with the payment details you just made. You can keep the record since you will need it for future references just in case. It is all done. Hope this helps you out.