In this tutorial, we cover a number of devices info on how to perform a hard reset. Regardless of whatever the cause of your need to soft or hard resetting any of the below listed Leagoo, Yotaphone or Umi Max android smartphones, we have covered you. All you need is to take time, read this entire post, follow the shared step by step procedures and you will be done.
Please note that hard resetting will not only wipe your data but too will erase and delete everything including downloaded applications eg Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and etc, Google user accounts, photos, camera images and videos. You therefore need to perform a data backup using your preferred way so as to save everything you want.
How to hard reset LEAGOO mobile phones
Devices covered under this include but not limited to LEAGOO Lead 1, Lead 5, Lead 4, Alfa 8, Alfa 6, Alfa 5, Alfa 2, Alfa 8, Alfa 4, Elite 4, Elite 2, Alfa 1, Lead 3S, Lead 6, Shark 1, Lead 2, Z5 LTE, Lead 7, Lead 2s, Lead, Lead 1i, T1 Plus, Elite 1, Elite Y, ELITE 5 and others.
1. Start by turning off your LEAGOO phone. Press Volume up key and power button to enter android recovery mode.
2. Press Vol -, select “Wipe data / factory reset”, and press Power key to confirm.
3. Using Vol -, chose “Yes–delete all user data” and press power key to select.
How to hard reset Yotaphone mobile phones
Devices covered under this include but not limited to Yotaphone Yota 2, and all other same brand devices. Simply access the menu button, go to settings, back up and reset, confirm to erase everything and wait for process to be done. Alternatively, you can use a hardresettool which you can download online or even follow steps as shown in the above.
How to hard reset UMI mobile phones
Devices covered under this include but not limited to UMI smartphone Max, Plus, Touch, Super, eMax, eMax Mini, Zero, Rome X, Iron Pro, Hammer S, Rome, Hammer, London, Touch X, Iron, C1, Cross, X1 Pro, X3, X2S, X2 and other versions by same brand.
1. Start by turning off your UMI emax phone.
2. Press Volume up key and power button and wait for logo to appear.
2. Press Vol- , select “Wipe data / factory reset”, and press Power key to confirm.
3. Using Vol-, chose “Yes–delete all user data” and press power key to select.
Once formatting is done, select reboot now and you are done. You will be required to run the first boot process which will involve you filling some additional device data including names, Google accounts and etc..