This is a working tutorial on how to bypass Google account factory reset protection commonly known as FRP on Tecno K7 Spark android smartphones without using a computer nor an internet connection . If you accidentally forgot your Google account credentials and yet you had linked your account on your Tecno K7, chances are that you will be prompted to enter the exact email and password which were linked to your device after you perform a device hard reset.
This guide is for mobile phone owners who either forgot their Google account credentials, don’t have WiFi to go past the verification, don’t have a computer or even have less knowledge about how it all works, and or who are simply having trouble accessing their mobile phones back after a successful hard reset or data wiping. Please note that unlawful use of this info is not allowed, and that for you try using this trick for a stolen device, the law will deal with you if found.
Personally, I own more than a single Google account which I tend to link to all my devices. A few days before today, a friend gifted me this Tecno K7 mobile which was already linked to his account (that account he never knew its password since the the guy who sold to him the mobile configured it for first use).
From the different recommendations I read after resetting the mobile in hope of using my own account, I seemed not to get the help I needed not until I simply used the option below, and was able to get rid of the FRP. It is at this time that I was able to help some of my friends who were stuck on this too, and a thing which showed me that the trick works on Tecno K7 mobiles
How to bypass Google account FRP on Tecno K7 Spark
– Insert a working SIM card in your mobile with some contacts saved.
– Turn on your mobile.
– Tap Emergency on the get started screen.
– Tap Edit button on Emergency and go to contacts.
– Tap on any contact name and on edit icon.
– Tap the dots and tap share.
– Long press Gmail incon and tap App info.
– Click notifications and tap the gear (settings) icon.
– You will be able to see settings.
– Scroll and tap Apps.
– Scroll to Google app.
– Tap notifications and then the gear icon (setting).
– Enable feed and a google homepage will show up in browser.
– Type Hio and from the list, tap Hios Launcher.
Bingo, you are done. You can access everything on your mobile like it has never been reset. You are able to go to the web and do much more or even add an account. Please note that once you restart your mobile, you will likely be required to follow the same procedures as above. This is a temporary way to bypass.