Lets look at how you can create your own free email address from Ymail, Gmail and Hotmail. With the internet, mobile devices and computers being used by many, electronic mailing (email) form of communication has constantly received a high demand with many and many people wanting to create emails in order to be in position of communicating with others who may be family members, friends, relatives, co-workers both on a personal and business levels. And while its true that there are so many web based email services providers on the internet with the most popular and most used ones being Gmail by Google, Yahoo-mail by Yahoo and Hotmail/Live/Outlook by Microsoft, its may look not true yet indeed it is with many people knowing knowing how to exactly go about creating their own email address accounts from the above free providers.
Basing on my site keyword tracker which serves with me with all keywords used by the different visitors to reach this site, I came to know that keywords which were related to opening email accounts were used many times yet the same posts were not available here and that is why I decided to write and share this article about creating an email account from the different providers in order for everyone who has been searching for the how to’s to be able to do it by him or her self and below we go.
How To Create An Email Account On Gmail
If Gmail if your choice, follow the below procedures to get started with opening your fresh new electronic mail.
1. Visit www.gmail.com and hit the create an account link.
2. Fill in all the required information from your names, usernames, passwords, birth date, gender, mobile number, current email address (optional), enter text to prove you are human, location, agree to terms and continue.
3. Confirm your phone number on next page and choose the verification option either a text or phone call. Enter the verification received on your number and you will be done.
How To Create An Email Account On Yahoo Mail
1. Visit www.yahoomail.com and click on Create an account.
2. Enter First name, last name, username, password, mobile number, birth date, gender, recovery phone number, agree to terms and continue.
3. Following and filling all next commands and prompts like the capatcha will make you successfully complete your Yahoo email registration.
How To Create An Email Account On Microsoft Email
1. Visit www.hotmail.com and click on Sign Up Now.
2. Enter names, username, choose domain, password, select your country, enter Zip code, birth date, gender, phone number, alternative email address, capatcha, check or un-check if you want to get promotional offers from Microsoft and hit create account.
Most of all the fields are mandatory and you will be required to complete them on any of the email provider you decide to go with.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..