The Huawei Ideos is one of those smartphone devices many people love to own. And yes, being one of the first Android powered phones, the Ideos regardless of its version is still that one loved and commonly owned devices which many people have interest in, in addition to the different features it has. In this post, I am sharing with you how you can go about troubleshooting your device include hard resetting it in instances like when its stuck at boot, frozen, not responding or malfunctioning in some other way.
And regardless of whether you own a Huawei Ideos U8150D, U8800 and any other brand for as long as it falls in the same category, reading this tutorial about hard resetting your device will help you out. Not only will you just reset your device, but too you will be able to remove all boot stuck, clear everything like unwanted settings, remove forgotten passwords and locks and many others.
However, it is advised that you back up your Huawei Ideos information and data for example the different files and folders like images, photos, videos and others which you may need to use after the hard resetting. But this option is determined by the status of your device since not all situations will allows you to perform a reset. Below is how to go about it.
How to hard reset Huawei Ideos U8150 D and others
1. First remove your phone battery for 15 seconds and return it back.
2. Press the Send Call key, the volume up key and the power button at once.
3. When your phone vibrates or lights up, release the power key and continue holding the Call / Send and the Volume + key until you see a recovery screen.
3. Select Wipe Data / Factory RESET, continue and select YES to all and wait for action. You use the vol – and vol + keys to navigate while using the Menu button to accept or confirm.
4. Select reboot now and wait for your Huawei Ideos to reboot. It might take longer than usual and which is okay. You are done.