Top 31+ Common/Most Asked Interview Questions You Should Know – Be Well Prepared In Order To Get Your Dream Job
You have always written applications but with no response. You have tried so many places but all in vain. But here comes a chance that your last application has led to an interview appointment. And now, you are worried of not knowing what to answers and nor what kind of questions you are likely to be asked not so?
Whats the magic? In order to get your dream job, you need to be well prepared since that will make you be able to answer almost every single question asked to you. And by the end of the interview session, you will see a win win and you will have the job right in your hands.
In below, I have compiled a list of those Top 31+ Most Common questions asked.
1. What is your greatest strength?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. Why are you leaving or have left your job?
4. Tell us about yourself.
5. Why do you want this job?
6. Why should we hire you?
7. How do you handle stress and pressure?
8. Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
9. How do you evaluate success?
10. What are your goals for the future?
11. What is your biggest professional accomplishment to date?
12. Tell me about your experience at Company X.
13. How would people you have worked with describe you?
14. What do you know about the company?
15. Why do you want this job?
16. Where do you see yourself in five years?
17. What’s your dream job?
18. What other companies are you interviewing with?
19. Why were you fired?
20. What are you looking for in a new position?
21. What type of work environment do you prefer?
22. What’s your management style?
23. What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
24. What’s a time you exercised leadership?
25. Can you explain why you changed career paths?
26. How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
27. Why was there a gap in your employment?
28. What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?
29. How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
30. If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
31. What do you like to do outside of work?
32. What are your salary requirements?
33. What do you think we could do better or differently?
34. How many tennis balls can you fit into a limousine?
35. Are you planning on having children?
36. Do you have any questions for us?
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..