How To Hard Reset Samsung Star Duos B7722
This tutorial is on how to hard reset Samsung Star Duos B7722 mobile phone. If for any reason you are stuck and wondering how you can easily and instantly go about this option, then of course you are reading the write article and your worries should be suspended asap.
Like many other popular mobile devices on the market, the Samsung Star Duos B7722 Mobile is one of the best devices when it comes to easing communication. This device features lots of interesting specifications with my best of them being internet usage, making calls and etc.
However, certain situations may call for a hard reset of the Samsung Star Duos B7722 mobile for example, when one forgets the unlocking code or pattern, when the phone starts to misbehave, wanting to restore it to the original default factory settings and etc. If its for the above reasons or any other, please follow the below procedures to hard reset your Samsung Star Duos B7722 instantly using buttons option.
1. Begin by turning of your Samsung Star Duos B7722 phone.
2. Press Volume up button along with the Power button until you see the Samsung logo shows.
3. Release the power button and keep hold of the volume button.
4. Use Volume up / down button to navigate between options.
5. Select Factory Reset / Wipe Data option by using the power key to confirm.
6. Select Yes – Delete all use Data” by pressing the power button.
Your Samsung Star Duos B7722 should start the formatting / resetting process and once completed, you will see a menu with Reboot option. Press power button to confirm reboot and wait for your mobile to start. That is all, you will have a new mobile phone exactly as it was when it was first used.
Please note that using this hard resetting option will delete all of your Samsung Star Duos B7722 data stored on the phone. It is advisable for you to back up all of the data before doing the process.