This is a full tutorial on how to bypass Google account factory reset protection commonly known as FRP on Infinix x5515 android smartphones using these two free mobile unlocking software NCK Box and SP flash tool. If you accidentally forgot your Google account credentials and yet you had linked your account on your Infinix Smart 2, chances are that you will be prompted to enter the exact email and password which were linked to your device after you perform a device hard reset.
This guide is for mobile phone owners who forgot their Google account credentials meaning that even with WiFi connection, they can’t go past the verification, have less knowledge about how it all works, and or who are simply having trouble accessing their mobile phones back after a successful hard reset or data wiping.
Just today, a Somali friend accidentally reset his Infinix x5515 mobile which was linked to his account though he didn’t knew the username, password or even the exact phone number he had used to create the account. All attempts to recover his account using a computer failed with the last resort being skipping it using NCK Box (though SP flash tool can also remove it).
- Either NCK Box or SP Flash tool
- DA File for Infinix x5515
- USB Data cable
Skipping FRP on Infinix x5515 using NCK Box
1. Download Infinix Smart 2 DA File
2. Extract DA file you downloaded.
3. Launch NCK Box software and go to settings.
4. Tick box custom loader, and select DA file under select custom loader.
5. Click services, Reset FRP, click Yes on Popup. Connect your phone using USB cable and wait for action to process.
Bypassing FRP on Infinix Smart 2 using SP Flash tool
1. Launch SP Flash tool software.
2. Chose DA file in download agent and start.
At the end of each of the two procedures above, restarting your smart phone will boot up with no FRP where by you will be able to complete the initial set up process. Please note that unlawful use of this info is not allowed, and that for you try using this trick for a stolen device, the law will deal with you if found.