This post is about how to hard reset LG G4 or call it H811 and others which are similar. If for any reason you have been wondering how to go about this, then consider the time you spend reading this article being valuable. Yes, by the time you go through it all, you would have known how it all works when it comes on how to hard reset LG G4 (H811) android device.
As always, different people have different reasons as to why they call for a hard reset. Among the reasons include but not limited having forgotten the unlock pattern, code or pin, the need to wipe all data, phone malfunctioning at some point, wanting to uninstall an application which has failed using the normal procedures and etc. These same reasons are some of the ones which can prompt a user to perform an LG G4 (H811) but how?
Unlike other phones like those of Samsung, Tecno, iTel, MTK and others, LG G4 (H811) seem different when it comes on how to hard reset them. If you have been defeated and stuck on how to, please follow the simple procedures below t perform your LG G4 (H811) hard reset.
Procedures on how to hard reset LG G4 (H811)
– Turn off your LG G4 (H811) completely.
– Press and hold volume down key (sometimes the up key), and then press power key.
– Release power key when you see LG logo for 2 seconds and press it again once and release it.
– Wait until LG Android recovery menu shows up.
– Navigate using Volume down / up keys and press OK to select.
– Select Erase all data and restore default settings and select yes to confirm.
– Wait until process completes and your LG G4 (H811) should reboot.
Please note that you will be prompted to enter your Google account details since these phones have Android 5. and above and have Google FRP. If forgot your Google account details, use the forgot account option, and or simply use the FRP bypass option using a mobile flashing box.