If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Thailand: Fundraising Assistant – Re advertisement
Organization: UN Children's Fund
Closing date: 20 Sep 2015
Vacancy No. EAPRO/TCO-VA-2015/34-1
Job Level: GS-6Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Position No: TA
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment (364 days with possibility of extension)
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
Purpose of the Position
The incumbent will assist in implementing and managing UNICEF’s programme of face-to-face fundraising operation focusing an increase of new donors.
- Assist the supervisor in driving the growth of UNICEF’s face-to-face fundraising operation through hands on and daily management of external face-to-face agencies; planning; implementing; and evaluating and analyzing results
- Assist with execution, coordination, and monitoring of training; motivational aspects; site and channel management; materials used; processes and back end systems for the face-to-face programme
- Assist in implementing best practice or test of face-to-face techniques based on UNICEF’s extensive global networks and global experience
- Effectively manage and communicate with face-to-face supplies, partners, and related parties to achieve programme goals
- Monitor and report on progress of face-to-face activities against the work plan and targets. Ensure information and data for further analysis is accurately in ready to use format
- Ensure an effective administrative support provided to the supervisor as well as Private Sector and Fundraising team as and when requires
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- Completion of secondary/vocational education with additional training in a relevant field. University degree in related field, i.e. Marketing, Communication, preferred
- Six years of work experience in supporting sales/marketing, fundraising combined with some administrative work experience or relevant field
- Good organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Attention to details
- Service-minded with a pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Tact, discretion, self-starter and good judgement
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- Meet UNICEF Core Values and Functional Competencies for level of the position
How to apply:
The Successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package under the UN system.
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume no later than 20 September 2015to: email:**email@example.com**
All UN including UNICEF candidates need to send an application letter together with Personal History (P-11) and Performance Evaluation Reports (PERs) of the last two years.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Re-advertisement, previous candidates no need to re-apply
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds,
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.