Airtel Money Charges Uganda 2018
Want to send or receive money across Uganda using Airtel money? Or you simply want to know how much you will be charged for depositing, sending or even withdrawing cash at the different points including Airtel Agents, shops and points?
Whether you want to top up Airtime, transfer funds from one account to another, to and from another country eg India, Kenya or to PayTM, this post has it all just for you when it comes to the current (updated) charges and rates.
Airtel money is one of the leading money transfer services not only in Uganda but in Africa, India and etc. With Airtel money, you are able to do more than just sending and receiving money.
Airtel money Uganda allows you to buy airtime and data directly from the account, allows you to Pay bills including Water, Electricity, Utility, Multiplex, TV and more.
With the financial sector being one of the booming business in Uganda, lots of changes with regard to Airtel money charges and rates change at any one point in time thus making subscribers wonder what the updated mobile money transfer rates and charges are.
If you are wondering about what the Updated Airtel money charges and rates are in Uganda currently, check out the table below.
Airtel Money Transaction Fees / Charges / Rates
|Sending Money||Withdrawal Charges||
Bill Pay Structure
|Max||Sending to Registered Users||Sending to Unregistered users & other Networks||Agent Point Withdrawal charge||ATM Withdrawal charge||
Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
Pay goods & services
Users should know the following information with regard to Airtel Money transactions.
– Daily maximum transactional limit is 5,000,000 (Five million Uganda shillings).
– Maximum account balance is 12,500,000 (Twelve million, five hundred thousand Uganda shillings).
– Depositing money is free (You are not required to pay in order to deposit to your account).
– Buying airtime through Airtel money is free (Even a friend can buy for you using his or her line).
– Airtel money registration and pin reset are all free (Done at the service center or allowed point / shop countrywide).
– You are not supposed to pay any transaction charges to the agents.
– Dial *185# to access your Airtel money account.
– Mobile money transfer Tax of 1% (claimed to be 0.5%) applies to all incoming transfers except from Deposits.
Airtel money transactional charges and rates for sending and withdrawing are subject to revision by Airtel Uganda at any time. Please refer to their page for an updated version of the rates in case this post isn’t yet updated from the most recent changes.