How Land Is Measured In Uganda
To learn is to understand. To understand is to know. When it comes to land matters in Uganda, both buyers and sellers need to know how to it is measured since it is the only way cheating, and or being cheated can be avoided for all the parties involved.
In this article, I am sharing with you the very important and vital land measurements you need, and or should know no matter whether you are an owner, agent, property master and etc regardless of whether you are involved in the buying or selling of large or small land.
Take a look at the different measurements and their meaning below. This will give you an answer onto how it is measured in Kampala.
– 1 Square mile equals to 640 Acres
– 259 hectares equal 640 acres
– 1 Hectare equals to 2.47 Acres
– 1 acre is equivalent to 100 Decimals
– 50 decimals equal to half an acre.
– 25 decimals equal to quarter an acre or 100×100 feet
– 200×200 feet equal to one acre
– 12.5 decimals equal to 50×100 feet.
– 1 meter equals to 100 centimeters
– 1 foot equals to 11.9 inches
– 1 square feet equals to 144 square inches
– 1 square yard equals to 9.6 square feet.
– 1 square meter equal 10.7 square feet.
Like you can see above, every dimension refers or is equivalent to another term used for example, hectares, square miles, acres, decimals, feet, foot, meters, yards and etc. It is very important for you to know and understand what you are being sold to and or selling and get the best measurements.
Please note that according to laws, only you can get a title if you have an equivalent of 12.5 decimals and above eg 50 by 50, 100 by 100, 50ft by 100ft plots of land, to turn 100 ft by 100 ft in acres, 1/8 of an acre in feet, how many plots in 1 acre, 50 ft by 100 ft in acres. You get that, you get a better deal. Just in case you want to inquire further, feel free to give me a call on 0752009001. Also I can help you allocate genuine plots for sale or even connect you to the buyer asap!