WHT stands for Withholding Tax while PAYE simply means Pay As You Earn. If you never missed my other article about Tax Clearance Certificate with Uganda Revenue Authority, simply continue reading this article since it will help you discover and learn how you can be able to generate a Withholding TCC and Pay As You Earn TCC but in case you missed out the previous linked post above, it may be good for you to read it so as to know more with regard to what a TCC is and more.
And just like it is for all other services by URA which have an option for to generate a Certificate by him or her self and online for example the Stamp Duty Certificates Of Instruments and many other forms, the same applies to Withholding and Pay As You Earn Certifications since depending on what one is interested in, accessing the URA-Web portal can be a starting point towards generating such documents.
If you want to generate your tax-certificates and easily, all you need is to follow the simple steps and procedures as seen below.
1. Start by visiting the URA-Website http://ura.go.ug
2. Click on Log In and enter your Account credentials.
3. Navigate to E-Returns and look out for Others.
4. Hit on your choice depending on what you want to create for example click on Generate TCC for Paye or for Withholding and wait for page to load.
5. Select the period or time-frame for which you want to generate your TCC and or select all boxes for all.
6. Scroll to page end and hit on Generate TCC and wait for Confirmation message on the same screen “Certificate generated successfully”.
7. No go to your account emails under received messages and click on the Subject head.
8. The attachment is the generated Certification. You can print and or do as you wish.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..