How to Find Studs in Plaster Walls and Ceilings! The 3 Best Stud Finders 2019
Wondering how to find studs in walls for TV mounting? Or you are simply searching for the best stud finder in plaster walls and ceilings? Regardless of whether the reason is t hang picture or so, reviewers have said it and suggested these three listed below as being the best stud finders to help you locate them.
Besides selling at the best prices you will ever find anywhere, the sensors are made with technology that gives accurate results in addition to having multiple scanning modes including woods, metals, AC wires and deeply embedded objects. They also have the capacity to sense the wall in multiple locations simultaneously thus saving on the time required to perform the process.
These stud finders are also small and compact which makes them easily fits in pocket and anywhere else giving you ease be on the go or wherever. Lets take a look at the 3 best stud finders 2019, their specifications and how to locate studs hidden in plaster walls and ceilings.
- Small and compact, easily fits in pocket
- Powerful magnets allows hands free use
- 2 way level for ease of marking
- No batteries required
- Soft grip for easy grabbing and gentle touch
- Built with advanced Multi-sense technology
- Senses multiple wall locations simultaneously
- Has bright LEDs lights indicators
- Identifies the width of hidden objects
- Capacity to identify the position of multiple studs simultaneously
- Deep Scanning is always active (up to 1.5″)
- Has four scanning modes ie Stud Scan, Deep Mode, Metal Scan and AC Scan.
- Calibrate itself when it is turned on
- Fast and simple detection.
- Combines large LCD display with the big sound warning
- Ergonomic design for comfortable hold from any angle
How to use finders to locate studs in Plaster walls / Ceilings
- Place the finder on the wall or other object
- Turn it on following its manual.
- Slide the stud finder horizontally on the wall until indicate show.
- Mark the location with a pencil.
Please read instructional kit which came with the stud finder to know the distance and position you are supposed to place the device for accurate results.