If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Indonesia: Chief of party
Closing date: 02 Oct 2015
Chemonics seeks a chief of party for USAID's anticipated five-year Build Indonesia to Take Care of Nature for Sustainability (Bangun Indonesia untuk Jaga Alam demi Keberlanjutan) project. The project will reduce emissions associated with land use change and improve natural resource management and conservation for the country's remaining biodiversity and tropical forests. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Overall project management, technical direction, and administration
- Manage and supervise financial and human resources
- Ensure quality and timeliness of all contract deliverables
- Ensure strong integration across the project's four technical components
- Effectively coordinate project activities with relevant government stakeholders, civil society and business organizations, international donor institutions, and USAIDEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field required; technical skills in environmental policy reform, biodiversity conservation, wildlife trafficking, and/or fisheries management preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience working on international development projects
- Ability to ensure effective coordination of project activities with those of relevant Indonesian ministries and agencies, Indonesian civil society organizations, international donors, and other USAID-funded initiatives
- Ability to lead multiple workstreams while communicating a holistic vision for project implementation success
- A strong network of relevant Indonesian government stakeholders, business leaders, civil society organizations, and international donor institutions preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Verbal and written fluency in English required; proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia strongly preferred
Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by October 2,2015. Please include "chief of party" in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to [email protected] with only "chief of party – Indonesia BIJAK" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.