Signs That You Need A New Business Logo
When they talk of business faces, logos are one of the things which they are referring to. And, though it’s not all about the logo, an appealing image drags more customers’ attention. That’s why, if it goes to logo, it shouldn’t be a one-minute decision. Consider different variants and think over this; does it represent your business in the best possible way? If not, don’t think any second more, you need a new logo.
You probably had a pretty good logo, carefully designed for you by the younger sister. But if the business is having bad times, it’s time to admit: this does not work any longer! Although, it’s not the only sign that your logo has had its days. Here are extra ones:
1. It’s too sophisticated – Seven colors, three interconnected symbols, and the phone number – in order to blind your potential customer for sure. This must have been a result of a long work, but as for logos, it’s not efficient at all. The clients prefer logos to be 1. Simple and 2. Recognizable. So, design a new one… no, hire a specialist who will do it for you. You had your chance to try.
2. Your business has changed – And if you started with selling burgers and now provide computer services, something like funny chicken on the logo will be taken in as really strange. Keep your image up-to-dated, it’s important. Don’t make the others think that you’re so careless that changing the logo is none of your business, because it it the prior one.
3. It doesn’t look attractive digitally – Now, when the promotion moves to the internet, you just have to make your logo to be the most attractive piece on the website. Because if the logo looks unconvincing, you’ll tend to be treated the same.
4. It comes in different shapes – Uniformity comes first. Your logo should be one and only, don’t tangle it for the clients, and to be remembered or in order for it to work for you,your logo should be placed everywhere it is possible.
5. If it loses to your rivals’ logos – If comparing to symbols of your rival yours looks like a pale copy, it’s high time to change. Really, study the most popular logos in your field and everywhere, and try to guess the key of their success. There also can be a situation that your logo is very similar to your competitor’s one. And if you’re new in the business, in this case you advertise him! So, make the changes as fast as possible.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..