Airtel Uganda Internship Opportunity 2020
Airtel Uganda is a leading telecommunication company in Uganda and Africa offering both Voice and Data services. Every year, Airtel Uganda gives young people the opportunity to work with the telecom giant in their different departments through their Internship program.
“Airtel believes in nurturing talent and together they can work towards shaping their customers future through the Airtel Uganda Internship Program 2020”. If you have always wanted to join one of the best and leading communications service provider in Uganda, this is a chance you shouldn’t miss out since the gates are open for year 2020.
Airtel Uganda Internship Program 2020 Opportunity details
Currently the departments and careers open to the Airtel Uganda Internship program include but are not limit to;
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Mobile Money
- Supply Chain Management
Requirements to join as an Intern
- Internship places are available for the period of 1st June – 31st August 2020 in several departments depending on the course.
- Only students who have recommendation to undertake internship by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Please note that our preferred interns are 2nd-year students for those doing a 3-year course and 2nd & 3rd-year students for students doing 4-5 year courses.
- Participants must have a LinkedIn account and follow Airtel Uganda on LinkedIn to qualify.
- All applications for the internship should be submit online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
- All those who had delivered their applications to Airtel Uganda are advised to re-apply online.
- We expect Participants to answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes and after 9 minutes the system will time out and submit the answers of the questions by then.
- Applications should be submit not later than 30th April 2020 at midnight. The Internship Application tab will thereafter disabling it from the Airtel website page.
- Successful applicants’ will be subject to a secondary interview afterwards the names will be published on the website and social media platforms.
Think you are fit to take on this Airtel Uganda internship opportunity 2020? You can instantly visit Airtel Uganda website for this here to apply and also for more information. Remember, acting earlier can be your turning point when compared to waiting until its too late. Act now and join the telecom giant.