Compatible with PC’s, Android, Linux, Samsung TV OS, Ubuntu 14.04, LG WebOS devices, Raspberry PI and many others, this Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus is a superb utility keyboard to have around. It is a Super light weight, very functional and doesn’t require and nor take up much space on my desk.
In this review, I share with you all about this Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus which has Built-In Touchpad for Internet-Connected TVs. If you have been wondering what the different specs and features of this product are, you are reading the right article. Here is the link to Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus.
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus feature highlights
– Uses 2 AAA battery
– Comes with the standard Logitech “nano” receiver.
– Currently sold at $19.99 as of 18/9/17 18:04 (subject to change).
– Comfortable, quiet keys and large (3.5-inch) touchpad, known as the ideal HTPC keyboard.
– 10-meter (33-foot) wireless range which ensures trouble-free connection in the largest room.
– In curve keys are ideal for touch typists and the soft key stroke makes this a quiet keyboard.
– Wireless TV keyboard with touchpad which helps you enjoy effortless control of your TV-connected computer.
– Left- and right-click buttons below the touchpad and the volume control buttons above, control is at your fingertips.
– 18 months battery life Goes for well over a year without changing batteries. (Actual battery life vary with use, settings and environmental conditions).
Besides this device being a great way to save some dollars on a keyboard which comes with a mouse pad, you are able to use it anywhere and everywhere. This Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus is very handy and portable which makes it an idea product.
It is high rated when compared with others which serve similar functions, sold at the best price and multi device support. For as long as you understand how it works, it is all simple and easy to use. The next time you think of a multi functional wireless keyboard with mouse pad, think about this.