Do you have a HTC smart-phone or device? Do you want to recover your hidden or lost files or folders? How about retrieving those files which look missing? Regardless of whatever you would want to do for as long as its in line with helping you gain access to your files which may be photos, videos, mp3’s and others, this post will help you get started.
With HTC being one of the most liked and used smart-phones world wide, it so happens that many users end up either unwillingly or accidentally deleting some of there files and which is what calls for a way which can help in recovering everything which has been removed or deleted due to their need and for any other reason or reasons.
In fact, this is a tutorial I have tried to miss but due to the high volume of demand from many of my users who happen to own HTC devices, I finally decided to share it with you so that all who may be in need of the same can find a way to solve the problem.
And to get started, you need to follow the simple steps below.
1. A compatible data recovery tool.
2. A Computer and data connection cable.
3. Your HTC-Smartphone device.
Steps And Procedures To Follow
1. You should begin by downloading the data recovery tool and and installing it on your computer. You can use Remo Recover, Yodot Android Data Recovery or any other of your choice.
2. Now connect your HTC-Device to your computer using a data connection USB cable.
3. Launch the data recovery software and select retrieve your deleted files or recover deleted or lost files or any other option as per the software you downloaded.
4. The software will scan your mobile phone and a list of those hidden, missing or lost files and folders will be listed.
5. Select Recover and you will instantly have the files back to their original position before.
This same method can be used on so many smart phones and on the different HTC devices for example HTC-Evo 3D, HTC-Evo 4G, HTC-Evo 4G LTE, HTC-Evo 4G+, HTC-Evo Design 4G, HTC-Evo Shift 4G, HTC-Evo view 4G and all other versions.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..