How To Map/Setup/Point A Dot.Tk And Any Other Domain To 000Webhost
You got a domain name for example the free Dot.tk which you would like to map/set up or point to 000Webhost servers so as to enjoy the Free Hosting Service? Or you are planning to acquire a new domain name be it a .com, .net, .org, .biz, .in, .co, .us, .ng, .ug and any other but have no money to pay and cover your hosting services? Regardless of what you reason may be, this tutorial will help you to get started and learn how to do-it-yourself when it comes to adding your domain name to 000webhost so as to have a fully, working and professional website running on your favorite content management system for example WordPress or even Joomla.
When I wrote my last posts which included Mapping a Dot.Tk and other domain names on Blogger by Google , Owning a Free Top Level Domain Name With Free Hosting, Starting a Website for Free and A list of Free Domain Name providers to try out. I received many emails requesting me to share how to map a domain name in particular the free Dot.Tk one to 000webhost since both of the above are offered 100% for free and that is why I choose to write this post on How To Map/Setup/Point A Dot.Tk And Any Other Domain To 000Webhost so that any one out there looking for the same can learn how stuff works and below we go.
How To Map A Dot.Tk Domain To 000Webhost
1. Visit www.dot.tk, create a free account, verify it, log in, click on Domain Panel Tab and then on Add a Domain.
2. In the Domain Box, type your preferred name, hit add domain, Once its available, click on free domain and hit next.
3. Now click on Use DNS for this domain, select the registration length, enter the characters provided and hit next where you will see a success notice.
4. Now visit www.000webhost.com and create an account. Add the new tk domain you just registered and any other info required and wait for a few minutes or hours for your domain to propagate after which you will be able to upload your files and use your domain.
How To Map A .Com, .Net, .Org And other Domain Extensions To 000Webhost
1. Visit your domain registrar and log in to your account and domain control.
2. Click on the domain name you want to point to 000webhost and select manage domain.
3. Enter the 000webhost name servers ns01.000webhost.com and ns2.000webhost.com in the name servers allocated option and save settings. Check how use IP Address other than Name-servers.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below.